Thursday, January 7, 2010

lame

this is lame
my life is lame
well
not my life
but it is my life
make the best of it
i want to put all the silver linings into a suitcase
a small suitcase
travel light
and go on a road trip
wind in my hair
head out the window
for i am a dog and enjoy howling at the opposing cars as they pass
or as we pass them
mouth open
eating the wind of our journey
tasting the voyage to wherever and whatever
whatever
not until im old enough
eighteen seems to be the magic number here
hurry up time
i want to piss you away
sleep the days away
untill im on the road
flipping off cars that dare to stand before me
and laugh at me
poke and prod at my dreams
fuck you
FUCK YOU
car crash
end
done
finished
over
stop
out~

1 comments:

Canadian-Raccoon said...

You know what buddy? I just re-read this and it had a whole new meaning than the last time I read it. I like it, I feel like I want the same thing right now and it kind of inspired me. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say! Take care!